Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And this is how great we have been as a school blog

Hey all, ...I was reading the Montfort school blog and I must say that I was pretty impressed with it. Every detail is all mentioned in it. I mean, Mr Simen speaks to us about many different issues, and i am sorry to say, it's too much for me to absorb all at one go but the person who did the blog like wrote evrything down! Wow! Good job! Its difficult to listen and then absorb what Mr Simen means and then have to jot it down and continue listening, and then absorb and then jot it down again.
Kudos to the peopleve involved!

By having a school blog, can I sleep durin Mr Simen's talks? I don't think so..I think that the Montfort blog is for us to refresh our memories on what Mr Simen said and have additional details. Keep it going for as long as possible.

- http://darences-welcometothecescommunity.blogspot.com/2007/07/montfort-school-blog.html. Daren Ng

No comments: